background

Monday, March 15, 2010

Welcome!


Do you like things like cashmere cupcakes and scrapbook pages with wool flowers? Simple girlfriend gifts made from the heart, but only costing you pennies? Welcome to the Budget Cropper, where hopefully I can teach you some tricks so you can crop and craft for less! With much urging from my good friend and ex-manager of my scrapbook store: Scrapbook Avenue, I'm going to try each week to demonstrate simple crafts to intricate scrapbook pages. I want to do side by side comparisons of expensive electronic die cutting machines, so we can explore which is the best buy for your needs as well as simple things like showing you how to make your own chipboard embellishments! Thanks for joining me and I am looking so forward to cropping/crafting with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment