background

Friday, April 9, 2010

Shop Cheap!!

In the world of shopping for supplies, the sky is the limit. No more are the days when you'd go to the local craft or independent scrapbook store, which is sad actually, most independent have since gone out of business because of this. BUT, that is the reality and we all have to be budget minded these days. Everywhere from ebay & Target to the local Ross can you find great deals on supplies. This morning, I got an email from Overstock.com about their blowout on crafting supplies. As I gazed at all the goodies I realized that most of their prices are just about at wholesale cost! AND your entire order to ship to you is only $2.97 - which is GREAT, because when I have paper shipped to my house, it's a minimum of about $15.00 from my wholesale distributor! They even have the Making Memories Slice (very fun little electronic die cutting maching), the machine, tools and even a selection of paper, etc to go with it at basically cost (when you add all the stuff they're including). It's amazing!! I don't have this machine, but I've watched the video and it seems very cool, especially if you're on the go a lot. Check it out if you get a chance! http://www.overstock.com/search?keywords=slice&taxonomy=sto34&searchtype=Header

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment