background

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Take advantage of those free fonts!


I think I have more fun looking at all the free fonts available than I do scrapbooking sometimes! You can search through lots of sites to find just the right one for your project. I run my scraps through my printer and do my journaling that way - I know, I know....everyone always tells me handwriting is the best, but honestly, I'm just glad to be jotting down any note at all and my handwriting is not the greatest so I use all the cute free fonts available. Most are free, some sites charge a minimal fee, I think one has them for .99. If you think they're cute enough, then they're worth the dollar if it will help motivate you to journal! If you don't know how to download free fonts, here's a link to easy instructions on how to download them into your true type font folder in your computer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJQqhntsc0k It's a super cute youtube video by "Howtomania" but, it's simple and very user friendly. Don't forget, if you have the Silhouette Machine, any font you have on your computer can become a die cut!

I've also added some font sights below for your convenience. Check 'em out!

Here's my latest great find: http://scrapnfonts.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment