background

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Using the Print & Cut feature on your Silhouette



I've had a lot of people say they'd like to see more how-to demos using the Silhouette machine. I don't have a very good camera, but I think you'll be able to see what I doing pretty good as I demonstrate using the Print & Cut feature. Silhoutte not only makes digital images you can cut out, they have printable, beautiful images you can print on your printer and then using the SM cut them out. What you end up with is an image with much more detail and depth for your projects. You can also get more detailed instruction at the Silhouette America website below at the bottom of the blog. I hope it helps! Here's the video on youtube at my Budget Cropper account: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK0Sl-wKRt4


No comments:

Post a Comment