background

Monday, June 14, 2010

Question: Print & Cut that are not P&C items on Silhouette

Lorrie writes: "Can you do a video on how to use Print & Cut with images that are not "Print & Cut" images from Silhouette? I would love to be able to print and cut other images that I own and also use colors that arenot present like Print & Cut images from Silhouette."

I made a quick video - sorry the quality is so poor - but I wasn't able to do what she was asking and I explained why in the video. That was a great question though Lorrie - thanks so much for asking! It is too bad they don't make all the images to use with the Print & Cut feature. That would be great!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H86SJg0SIm0

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting the video. I just watched a few videos about the Silhouette and your step by step instructions with visuals are verrrrrrrrrrry helpful. I also want to be able to use the Sil for cutting tons of clip art that I own. The manual talks about importing .png images and things like "get outline" and otherwise implies that this can be done but it is not clear as to how. Maybe with the new software they will reword the instructions.

    ReplyDelete