background

Saturday, August 27, 2011


There are some scrapbook papers I could look at everyday because they're so pretty. I bought these plain flameless candles at Costco awhile back and like them - they light up a dark place on a timer (guest bath) and last a long time. Now, I like them even better! I added some of my favorite (at this moment) scrapbook paper and they look more like I bought them in a boutique instead of Costco. Measure your paper and trim to fit the candle. I like the top to start right where the "flame" starts inside so you can see the light though the punched design. Punch a design around the edge if you like or leave plain. Use a strong adhesive like Tombo Mono Permanent Adhesive dots and secure snuggly around the candle. Pick out some coordinating ribbon, buttons or whatever else and using the adhesive fix them around the middle. That's it! If you buy a pack of these at the holidays, you can split them up and make great hostess gifts or neighbor gifts for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment