background

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Copper Wire LED String Fairy Lights

These little lights are the bomb!!  I searched for them all over and found them way over priced at a couple of online stores as well as in town boutiques - then….I found them on ebay for 12.99!!!  I think I ended up going back and buying a few for Christmas presents.  They are cute enough to decorate the mantle all year long and I added a string to my retro bar, see picture below, and boy to they just make the ambiance for that little bar!!  The nice thing is they plug in.  Batteries are great, but they sure don't last long.  I bought an inexpensive timer for the plug in and it comes on every evening for as long as I like!  They don't get hot and you can get them in warm or cool light.  These are the warm on silver copper wire.  I bent them around the topiaries and around the decor - brilliant! 





No comments:

Post a Comment